Hemp Extract For Pets!
Do You Have A Grumpy Pet?
We all love our furry friends and treat them like family. But just like us, sometimes they have issues. Accidents, anxiety, constant barking and crying can be very annoying!
HEMP EXTRACT MAY HELP EASE YOUR CAT'S:
• poor appetite
• constant hiding
• fear of the litter box
• eating inappropriate objects
• crying with no apparent cause
• nervousness of trips to the vet or riding in the car
• distress from a change in the environment
• grumpiness or aggression with another animal
HEMP EXTRACT MAY HELP EASE YOUR DOG'S:
• lack of appetite
• separation anxiety
• excessive barking
• nausea from car rides
• lack of vitality and energy
• nervousness of trips to the vet or groomer
• muscle spasms or seizures
• may assist pain
• recovery from surgery or illness
• pacing or inability to settle or relax
• fear of thunderstorms, fireworks or loud noises
• grumpiness or aggression toward another animal
Dosage may vary quite a bit from one situation to the next. It may be necessary to experiment a little to find the right amount, and how often to give.
Typical suggested starting dose: 1 – 5 drops per 10 lbs. of bodyweight per day or as directed by a pet care practitioner.
1 - 5 drops
- 10 lbs 1 – 5 drops
- 20 lbs 2 - 8 drops
- 30 lbs 3 - 10 drops
- 40 lbs 4 - 12 drops
- 50 lbs 5 - 15 drops
- 60 lbs 6 - 20 drops
- 70 lbs 7 - 25 drops
- 80 lbs 8 - 30 drops
Start with lowest recommended dosage. If you do not notice a change after an hour, increase the dosage. Improvements may take more than one treatment. For pain, give approximately every 8 hours. For other uses, or to break unwanted behavior patterns, give once or twice a day. You cannot overdose on HEMP EXTRACT SUPPLEMENTS and there is no toxicity associated with this product.
Buy HEMP EXTRACT SUPPLEMENT OIL HERE !!
- Tags: pet supplies
- Maryann Stanger