Zatural Hot cream, Great for massages, muscle pain, joint pain, cellulite, and more! Let's discuss some ways you can incorporate Zatural Hot Cream into your life and the benefits you’ll see from doing so.
1-Zatural Hot cream uses all natural based ingredients. 87% of those ingredients are organic. The other 13% may not be certified organic, but they’re still natural based ingredients! Let's take care of our bodys and planet by using cleaning products!
2-Cellulite...We all seem to have it and that is okay! However, if you are wanting to work on tightening the skin and reducing the cellulite you can use Zatural Hot Cream. Apply liberally to the desired area and then wrap with some kind of plastic wrap and allow cream to soak into the skin. This will help tighten the muscles, tighten the skin, and reduce cellulite. This can also help for toning muscles!
3-Sore muscles. We’ve all probably experienced sore muscles at some point. Be it from exercise, a tear, a stretch, or whatever! Apply Zatural Hot cream to the desired area and massage in. Our Hot Cream will create a heating and cooling sensation that will assist with healing and pain management.
- Achy Joints. Turmeric is an excellent option for achy joints. But if you’re looking for a quick help, apply Zatural Hot Cream to the area and massage. Repeat as needed and allow time for the heating and cooling to assist with the Joint Pain.
4-Massage Lotion. YES! Use Zatural Hot cream as a massage lotion. Talk about serious relaxation to the muscles and an overall tingly feeling on your back and legs! Helps relax your muscles to get a good deep massage. USE IT! You’ll thank me later!
ZATURAL HOT CREAM
Zatural’s Hot Cream is our proprietary blend of natural ingredients designed to run in smoothly. This cream is doctor-formulated and is the professional-grade for use of massage therapists and home users alike.
For educational purposes only
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.