New Product! Hemp Hearts and Hemp Protein
Hemp hearts come from shelled hemp seeds. These tiny hemp hearts are packed full of nutrients, they a truly a super seed. With one serving of hemp hearts your body will enjoy 10 grams of plant-based protein. Not to mention they are also rich in omega-3, 6 and 9.
10 Grams Plant Based Protein
12 Grams of Omega Fatty Acids
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Incredibly Nutritious
- My Assist with Heart Health
- High In Plant-Based Protein
- Omegas Help Relieve Dry Skin
- May Aid Digestion (High in Fiber)
Zatural's hemp protein is the perfect superfood for people who want a natural way to add fiber and protein to there diet. Hemp Protein is rich in many vitamins and minerals that are needed for a well balanced diet. Hemp protein is packed with Omegas and amino acids, which is the key to a healthy heart.
Hemp protein is really easy to digest. It also, blends well in smoothies, and it can be added to your favorite baked goods.
13 Grams of Fiber
11 Grams of Plant Based Protein
- Easy to Digest
- Good Source of Fiber
- Omega Fatty Acids ( 3, 6, & 9)
- Rich in Antioxidants and Minerals
- Complete Protein (meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids that humans need from food)
(Valid Dec 21st-28th)
Hemp Protein Waffles
(Get the recipe below! ↓)
What you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/3 avocado oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 3/4 cups (EINKORN FLOUR)
- 1/4 cup of hemp protein powder
- coconut oil (set aside)
How to mix and make
- Preheat Waffle Maker
- Beat and blend eggs
- In a Blender mix: eggs, almond milk, spinach, avocado oil, and honey.
- Coat waffle maker in a generous amount of coconut oil. (This will create a delicious crunchy outer texture for your waffles)
- Pour into a large mixing bowl and add hemp protein powder, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, einkorn flour and baking powder.
- Mix well and pour into waffle maker.
- Wait tell a nice crisp is present on the waffle
- Serve with your favorite syrup, fresh berries, almond butter, hemp hearts, or whipped topping!
- Hyrum Stanger