FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE U.S.

Assist Mood Naturally

RSS
Assist Mood Naturally

Depression is a devastating condition that currently affects 16 million Americans.  It is the second most common condition seen in general practices in the United States.  The most common approach in modern medicine is for doctors to treat depression with pharmaceutical medications. However, 30% of patients do not respond well to this treatment and the remaining 70% fail to achieve complete remission(1). This is why more and more people are turning to natural healing methods which have been found to be just as effective, if not more, than conventional medicine(2).

Emotional trauma, loss of a loved one, lack of a support circle, prolonged stress, lack of purpose, an unhealthy lifestyle or diet, biochemical imbalances, side effects of medications, excessive alcohol intake and hormonal imbalances may contribute to the onset of depression.

NATURAL TREATMENTS:

Vitamin B12 - In a randomized trial performed on patients with depression and low normal cobalamin levels B12 supplementation improved depressive symptoms*

 

Vitamin D3, often referred to as the "Sunshine Vitamin" It is estimated that more than 70%of the U.S. population are not getting adequate vitamin D.
Vitamin D deficiency might underlie Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)*

 

Ginkgo Biloba is an adapotgen herb that naturally raises the body’s ability to cope with stress and worry, and counteracts the effects of high levels of stress hormones, like adrenaline.*

 

 

Equilib is a highly sophisticated all-natural supplement that provides nutritional support for people concerned with mental, emotional, and physical well-being. It is made up of a unique and powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and plant nutrients.*

 

 

Green Tea is rich in anti-oxidants, which help to counteract free radicals in the body. Emotional distress releases free radicals in the body which can damage cells and, if left unchecked, can contribute to more health problems and diseases.It is known for its calming effects.* 

Hemp Extract -This functional and nutritious hemp oil blend is an excellent source of mood boosting vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D), and a healthy 3:1 ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids.  Fatty acids and Endocannabinoids are essential for mood. Fatty acids help build brain structure and help in the creation and function of neurotransmitters, some of which play major roles in conditions like depression and anxiety. The endocannabinoid system regulates the release of these neurotransmitters.* 

 

  

Turmeric Curcumin has been found to have the ability to modulate the release of dopamine and serotonin in the body, which are responsible for feelings of happiness and relaxation. Recommended dose is at least 1,000 mg daily. To increase the bioavailability, it is important to combine it with black pepper.*

 

REFERENCES:

1. TheScientificWorldJOURNAL 2009; 9: 233-1241.

2.  Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Oct 8;(4):CD000448.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Previous Post Next Post

  • maryann stanger
Comments 2
  • Naked Supplements
    Naked Supplements

    Thanks for the great question Eric!
    For us to guarantee the freshness it would need to be refrigerated. Because storing outside the refrigerator has so many different impacts such as room temperature, direct sun light, etc we cannot give a guarantee on its freshness. Outside a fridge max is 12 months if it is stored in a cool dark place though.
    Otherwise it can last up to 24 months with refrigeration.  

  • Eric Pressley
    Eric Pressley

    If not refrigerated after opening how long will the oil be good for? The Canabis Sativa Hemp Oil 16oz bottle.

Leave a comment
Your Name:*
Email Address:*
Message: *

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.

* Required Fields