What is Appethyl?
Have you ever had someone tell you to "eat your spinach"?
Most people probably have, and rightly so: spinach has many health benefits.
However, eating spinach won’t help you gain control of your appetite the way Appethyl® does.
The secret behind Appethyl® lies in it the patented process involved in manufacturing this clinically-effective ingredient, freeing the thylakoids from inside the plant cells.
Thylakoids are essentially little pouches located in the chloroplasts of green leaves, with the ability to trigger satiety signals in us, using the body’s own satiety system.
Spinach is particularly rich in thylakoids, and therefore the chosen raw material for Appethyl®.
Appethyl® is pure spinach carefully treated to free the thylakoids hidden inside – a patented, clinically-effective, all-natural and literally green product with profound health benefits.
All-Natural Patented Clinically-Tested Green Product
Clinical studies found ProSpinach Appethyl may:
- Assist in glucose balance
- Aid with proper cholesterol levels
- Act as a probiotic√ Prolong uptake of carbohydrates
- Delay absorption of fats√ Promote bodyweight reduction
- Reduce waist circumference
- Cut Hunger up to 25%
- Reduce cravings up to 95%
Appethyl is thylakoids, the active substances are believed to be the primary reason for the beneficial effects of Appethyl, and by making sure that these actives are not stuck within the spinach cells as if one were to eat regular spinach, the product is therefore active, or bioactive, the moment it is ingested. The thylakoids’ profound effects on appetite control were first discovered by, Professor of Medicine and PhysiologicalChemistry at Lund University in Sweden.
In her own words: “It is about making use of the time it takes to digest our food. There is nothing wrong with our digestive system, but it doesn’t work well with the modern ‘pre-chewed’ food. The thylakoids extend the digestion, producing a feeling of satiety and reducing hedonic hunger. This means that we are able to stick to the diet we are meant for without snacks and unnecessary foods like sweets, crisps and such”. Appethyl is the winner of over 7 international awards in the health and wellness industry AND has been the cover story in 2 magazines, Women's World and First for Women.
- "After three days Shane has lost 6 lbs. and I lost 3. I think a good start!!!" Linda L.
- "I noticed a difference from day 1! I was so excited about curbing my cravings. I have craved sugar for a very long time. Every day I go out of my way to buy an afternoon candy bar but since taking ProSpinach, I don't even think about it. When I went to dinner with my husband I ordered a dessert and took 2 bites and was done. Even that didn't taste very good. I have lost 3 lbs. in a week and have not consciously done anything to my diet." Z. Christiansen
- "spinach extract (ProSpinach) wipes out sugar cravings using your body's own natural hunger-suppressing hormones" Fred Pescatore MD
- "I am currently using Pro Spinach Appethyl Berry Flavored powder. I had reached a plateau with my weight loss and felt stuck. One of my problems has been after-dinner snacking on sugary treats, chips, etc. I use the Pro Spinach powder at lunch and at dinner and it takes away the cravings for all those unhealthy snacks I was eating right before I went to bed. I am starting to lose weight again and I’m sure I can get the last 10 lbs. off by using Pro Spinach. I was a little concerned about the taste because, to be honest, I don’t care for spinach. It has a great flavor! There is a hint of spinach flavor but not much and the berry flavor is the primary taste." C Olsen
- "This is a great supplement powder for my morning smoothies! It definitely helps to curb hunger and reduce cravings. There are 5 grams of appethyl per scoop. This powder is top quality, all-natural and made in the USA. I'm really trying to get back on track with the whole healthy diet and exercise lifestyle and this product is helping me kickstart my adventure nicely. I love the berry flavor too - it helps the smoothie flavor out. I'm very happy with this Appethyl and will be a repeat customer!" Natasia K.
How It Works
Montelius C et al. British Journal of Nutrition 2011;106:836-44.
Study DetailsThe addition of thylakoids to energy-dense food promotes satiety signals and reduces insulin response during a single meal in man (Köhnke R L. A.-O., 2009). The addition of thylakoids has also been shown to suppress hunger motivation and increase CCK secretion as well as prevent postprandial hypoglycemia (Stenblom et. al. 2013). More recent studies have further investigated and documented the influence on hedonic hunger. Palatable foods, particularly those high in fat and/or sugar, are often eaten in response to hedonic hunger – they are desirable as much for pleasure and satisfaction as for calories. The feelings generated by such foods reinforce the desire to eat them frequently and the recent publication in Appetite describes how Appethyl® decreases hedonic hunger (Montelius et. al. 2014).
- Maryann Stanger