Hemp oil is a great source of high-quality nutrients and has a long history of use in Eastern culture as a multi-purpose natural remedy. Despite its widespread popularity, prejudice related to its association with cannabis has kept it from common use in the West. While the oil contains virtually no THC (the psychoactive element in cannabis), hemp oil is still concerning to some. Thankfully, education is prevailing and the market for this oil is growing in the United States, with an increasing number of people seeking it out for its reported health benefits. Here we will tell you what some people are using hemp oil or CBD products for. This blog post is for educational purposes, is sourced from anecdotal evidence and are not backed by science.
- People sometimes use CBD Oil for assisting with discomfort, stress, sleep, and more.*
- Hemp Seed Oil is often used as a moisturizer for the skin, for dry skin, aging skin, as a conditioner for hair and nails, and for other skin, hair and nail problems.*
- CBD oil contains some of the same terpenes as dried cannabis buds. The combination of essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and terpenes may include CBD oil as a powerful superfood:*
- Terpenes are the aroma molecules found in plants.
- Beta-caryophyllene (pepper) and myrcene (musk) are both been found.
- Hemp Seed Oil contains essential fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), that may assist in brain development.*
- Hemp Oil has a 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids, a balance that may support heart health.*
- Hemp Oil is a rich source of gamma-linolic acid (GLA), an omega 6 fatty acid. For women, supplementing with GLA may aid in menstruated discomfort.*
- Taking a fish oil supplement may be a helpful way to increase omega-3 fatty acids in your diet, a nutrient that is essential for brain development, immune system health, and mood regulation. Hemp seed oil may work as an alternative to traditional omega-3 fatty acid supplements and may not carry the same risk of mercury ingestion.*
- The essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil may promote healthy flora in the intestines and may assist the immune system.*
- Endocannabinoid system may be essential for mood. The endocannabinoid system may regulate the release of neurotransmitters, some of which may play a role with symptoms of mood dysfunctions.*
For educational purposes only
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.