What should you know before buying CBD Oil? CBD is short for Cannabidiol, which is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in the Cannabis Sativa Hemp Plant, also known as Industrial Hemp. There are an estimated 113 Cannabinoids in the Hemp Plant. Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil is one of these, and the most popular.
To start, we need to know definitions and commonly used terms surrounding CBD and Hemp Oil.
CBD Oil Help Guide
Cannabis Sativa- Cannabis Sativa is the Botanical name of the Plant. This does not mean Marijuana, or CBD Oil, or Hemp Oil, etc. This is simply the plant name.
Industrial Hemp- Industrial Hemp is a commonly used term for the plant. There are multiple strains of Cannabis Sativa and Marijuana comes from certain strains. However, the legality of Marijuana varies from state to state. Industrial Hemp is another strain from the Cannabis Sativa plant and has been recently passed in the Farm Bill as legal to cultivate in the US.
Cannabinoids- There are roughly 113 Cannabinoids present in the Cannabis Sativa (Industrial Hemp) plant. These vary widely but the most popular of these Cannabinoids are Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Hemp Oil- If you see a product only referred to as Hemp Oil, then it most likely Hemp Seed Oil. This Oil is pressed from the Seeds of the Cannabis Sativa (Industrial Hemp) plant. There are no significant levels of Cannabinoids present in the Seeds of the Cannabis Plant.
CBD Oil- Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil comes in a large variety of assortments. You may see everything from various flavors, to mg strengths, and the biggest difference of all you may find to be price. We have seen everything from 3,000mg bottles ranging from $30 up to $500, sometimes more!
Here is your CBD Oil Help Guide and what you NEED to know before making your purchase.
- PROTECT YOURSELF- Your health is the most important thing to keep in mind when buying a CBD Oil. The Hemp Plant is like a sponge when growing. It absorbs everything in the soil, water, and air. If there are heavy metals in the soil, there will be heavy metals in the product. If there are chemicals used during farming, those will also be in the product. Know where you product comes from and how it is farmed.
- PRICE- CBD oil is very expensive to make. This is a simple fact due to the difficult extraction process. Buying very cheap is not always the best option, but this does not mean you can't find a good deal. Not all CBD Oil is created equally so don't make a decision based on price only.
- QUALITY- CBD Oil and Hemp Oil Quality and Price go hand in hand. Knowing where your CBD Oil comes from is huge. A lot of CBD products use imported ingredients and are not being 3rd party tested. They are able to in turn provide a very inexpensive product but at the risk of your health. Use CBD Oils that are farmed in the USA and have testing done. You cannot make this decision based solely on price. You need 3rd party testing to ensure there are no Heavy Metals and that the quality meets your standards!
- STRENGTH- CBD Oils have a mg number but what does this mean. This mg number can cause a lot of confusion so here is a simple break down. Most often the big number on the front will be the mg amount in the entire bottle. You need to understand the mg strength per serving though. Often times this will be given on the back of the bottle. For example, Zatural CBD Oil will have the mg bottle strength on the front and under supplement fact we give the break down of mg per serving. If this is not provided you can simply divide the number by the amount of servings. If it is a 300mg bottle and gives you 30 servings that equals 10mg per serving. But if it is a 300mg bottle and gives 60 servings then it is 5mg per serving.
- CBD EXTRACT TYPE- There are two popular options for CBD Oil extracts. Full Spectrum CBD Oil- provides a variety of Cannabinoids. It gives a larger array of benefits since each Cannabinoid can assist in different areas. Zatural uses Full Spectrum CBD Oil to provide the largest amount of benefits while keeping the product in a very pure, strong, form. The other type is CBD Isolate- this is more heavily processed to extract ONLY the Cannabidiol (CBD) from the plant. This will give you only the benefits of CBD only and not any other Cannabinoids.
- THC Levels- Some states allow certain levels of THC but just cause it is legal in some states might not mean you want to use it. THC is the hallucinogenic drug. Normally the levels are so small you wouldn't get high but it can stay in your system for weeks and most employers that do drug testing would frown on this. Knowing if THC is in your product can be the difference in having a job and not having a job.
At Zatural we guarantee the highest quality CBD Products and offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Our CBD is grown in the USA and is 3rd party tested by multiple labs to ensure the purity and quality. Our products contain no THC and no Heavy metals. We bottle all of our products in our facility located in Idaho and only use Full Spectrum CBD Oil to ensure you receive the maximum amount of benefits provided by the Cannabinoids and provide a large selection of mg strengths to meet everyone's needs! We hope you enjoyed this CBD Oil Help Guide.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Whether you’re new to CBD or you’ve been using it for some time, you’ll find Zatural CBD tinctures are amazing quality at incredible prices and great for everyday use. From 300 mg to 6000 mg of NON-GMO, USA, C02 extracted2, organically grown CBD, each serving contains terpenes, flavonoids, and phytocannabinoids1.
As always, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team Monday-Friday 8-5 MST if you have any further questions.
- Website: Chat
- Phone: 208-969-1282
- email: email@example.com
For educational purposes only
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.