The Neem Tree has been used in natural skin care for centuries in India and Southeast Asia for its medicinal properties. It is used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine.
RECIPE FOR NEEM BATH BOMBS
Neem Bath Bombs are an incredible way to receive the benefits of Neem whiles getting in much needed rest and relaxation in the tub or foot bath.
- Baking Soda – 2 cups
- Citric Acid – 1 cup
- Corn Starch – 1 cup
- 2 Tbsp Organic Neem Leaf Powder
- Organic Neem Oil– 4 tsp.
- Organic Turmeric Powder - 2tsp (optional as an added anti-inflammatory)
Essential Oils– 2 tsp. total of Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender.
- Molds bath bomb can be purchased on Amazon or elsewhere.
- Add Neem Oil and your essential oils to a small container and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well
- Slowly add the oils to your dry ingredients mixing as you go. Take your time because you don’t want it lumpy. I used a mixture of oils that help with dry skin problems but you can research and find the oils that are best for your skin issues.
- You can add natural plant-based colors, if you would like, otherwise they will be green with the neem leaves.
- Spray your mixture with water while mixing, if necessary until it resembles the texture of damp sand that sticks together. You might need to spray it a few times to get it just right.
- Add a heaping amount of your bath bomb mixture to your mold.
- Press the mixture into the mold. Add a bit more to the top and press it all over again. This will make a very solid bath bomb.
- Let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Flip your mold over and lightly tap the mold with a spoon. This will usually cause the bath bomb to pop right out, so be ready.
- Let it dry overnight.
- Place in a zip-lock bag to keep the aroma strong.
That’s it! Now you know how to make amazing NEEM bath bombs.
Follow up your Neem Bath Bombs with Organic Neem Lotion. Apply to wet skin for the full benefits of Neem.
For educational purposes only
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.