The Zatural Ultrasonic Aroma USB Diffuser gently diffuses CBD-infused essential oils into the air with ultrasonic technology. Our Ultrasonic Diffuser will help release the natural therapeutic benefits of Zatural CBD-infused essential oils.
Built-in are 5-color LED lights to add fun lighting to any room. This US Humidifier is great for providing moisture to the air of your home. It can also be used as a diffuser for any of our CBD-infused essential oils. It is small enough that you can take it on the go with you. It is even modern enough to fit any decor setting in your home.
Ultrasonic Aroma Humidifier/Diffuser is USB powered and comes with a USB cable. This is the perfect diffuser for a room, desk, or washroom.
- Size: (H) 95 x (D) 100mm
- Weight: 130g
- AC Adapter: DC 5V
- Cable Length: Rated Power: < 3 watt
- Water Capacity: 130ml
To open: Put one hand on the top of the diffuser and another hand holding the bottom. Turn in a clockwise rotation to unlock.
First-time use: The cotton absorber, already inside the diffuser top tube, must fully absorb some of the water. After filling the water to the line in the bottom bowl of the unit. Place the top of the diffuser on the water so the tube containing the cotton absorber can soak up water for 30 seconds before adding essential oils.
There is an MHZ atomization chip that controls the spray of pure water vapor. The atomizing piece is corrosion resistance, acid-proof, alkali resistance, suitable for all kinds of water.
There is replacement cotton inside the box for a different aroma or as needed. Follow this step each time the cotton is changed. Instructions below on changing the cotton absorber.
Adding Z-Essentials: Once the cotton has absorbed water, remove the top of the diffuser and drop 2-5 drops of essential oil directly into the water.
Closing the diffuser: In order for the diffuser to work the top needs to be locked into place by clockwise closure. When you hear or feel a click, the diffuser is ready to go.
If the diffuser does not work it could be because the top isn’t locked into place.
Plug unit in the diffuser comes with a USB cord. Insert the USB plug of the power cable into the matching adapter, and then plug it in, or insert the USB plug of the power cable into the direct USB port of the computer or other USB port.
Turn unit on; By lightly touching the power bottom on the front of the unit, it will begin to add vaporize out the top of the unit, if the cotton has absorbed enough water. If it has not, it could take up to 3 minutes for vapor to appear.
Changing the Cotton Absorber
Pull the tube at the bottom on the underside of the top of the diffuser. It can be tight so pull hard. Remove the cotton and replace the tube back into the top of the unit. Absorb again in water before using it.
1. A new diffuser or long-term unused diffuser may not fog for about 3 minutes initially; however, that is normal. This process for absorbing water of absorbent cotton, when the absorbent cotton is well saturated, the moisture will conduct to the atomization chip. Then the machine will start releasing water vapor into the air.
2. Before using a new diffuser or long-term unused diffuser, be sure to reabsorb the cotton stem into the water for 30 seconds before use. Then let the absorbent cotton saturate, and after proper absorption, insert and begin use of the diffuser.
3. If the unit does not start after completing the above steps, adjust the lock on the lid. Often times it is simply the top of the unit has not been properly locked into place.
4. There is an automatic shut-off when the water is running low and after several hours of use.
5. If the top of the device is accidentally immersed into water, please follow the below steps:
- Turn off the power, pull out the power cable.
- Unscrew the machine head and draws out the absorbent cotton.
- Gently shaking the machine head and discharge the internal water as soon as possible and then place it in a safe area where it can naturally air dry for 24 hours.
- This device uses a power supply and a voltage of DC5V. Please be sure to match the correct power adapter for this device.
- Keep the diffuser out of reach from small children.
- Please fill with fresh water (purified water is perfect) to ensure that the mist is clean, do not use questionable water sources.
- Please do not use sharp and hard objects to touch the atomization chip to avoid damage to the surface of the atomization chip.
- To clean the atomization piece, use a soft cloth.
- If you are not planning on using the diffuser for a while, disconnect the power.
- If the machine is not in use for a long time (longer than three days), please unplug, remove water from the container, wipe out the bowl, and store it in the proper place.
- Wipe and clean with a soft cloth, be sure not to seep water into the machine top
- DO NOT immerse the whole machine with any liquid.
- Do not use gasoline, alcohol, or any other organic solvents.
- If the power cable is damaged or under any other unacceptable circumstances, it should be sent to repair by a professional and not by oneself.
- Cleaning atomization chip regularly and change the absorbent cotton will be advantageous in prolonging the service life of the device.
- Please avoid using the humidifier without water; otherwise, it will affect the service life of the device or damage it.
To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- 1Full Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- 2Parts of the plant used are Full Spectrum
- 3Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- 43rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- 53rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection
Not a fan
Looks cute but does not last as long as other difusers I have had and shuts itself off randomly if I do not get lid clicked back in place 100%. The only Zatural product that has not been awesome for me
Ultrasonic Aroma Humidifier | Zatural CBD Essential Oil Diffuser