- Help Promote Healthy Metabolism
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, Excellent for Energy
- Break Down Food We Eat into Energy We can Use.
- Pantothenic Acid is Necessary for our Bodies to Produce Hormones
- Helping the Body Metabolize Amino Acids from our Food
- Building New Red Blood Cells
- Vitamin B12 is Essential for Building Blood Cells and Maintaining Healthy Nerve Cells in the Body*
*B12 is not naturally occurring in plant foods, so vegetarians and vegans should supplement this vitamin.
Recommended Use:Take 1/2 teaspoon (approximately 2.5 droppers) once daily directly under the tongue or in 1/4 cup water or juice or as directed by a healthcare professional. Shake gently before use and refrigerate after opening.
_Vitamin B12 (including Adenosylcobalmin, Methylcobalamin)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacinamide) Vitamin b6 including P-5-P Pyridoxial-5-Phosphate) Folate Biotin
2 oz. 23 servings
*To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our supplement products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.