Free Cruise Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Cruise Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia,18 and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends November 30, 2019. Subject to complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
- Eligibility: The Cruise Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Zatural ("Sponsor") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local, and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the promotion. If an entrant is a minor, s/he must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the promotion. The Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. United States' Mountain Standard Time ("MST") on November 6, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on November 30, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
How to Enter
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: www.zatural.com ("Website") and purchase one or more products during the Promotion Period ("Purchase Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information. Receive entries*** with purchase on zatural.com (not including shipping):
$1 to $20 - 1 Entry
$21 to $40 - 2 Entries
$41 to $60 - 3 Entries
$61 to $80 - 4 Entries
$81 to $100 - 5 Entries
$101 to $150 - 8 Entries
$151 to $200 - 12 Entries
$201 to $400 - 18 Entries
$401 to $600 - 26 Entries
$601 plus - 40 Entries
- Non-purchase entries are also available through Social Networks, referrals, and sharing the promotion with your friends. You will be notified of ways to get additional entries upon registering with your account.
- Mail-in Entry To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, country, telephone number, complete email address on a standard 4" x 6" postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: The Cruise Giveaway, 1150 East 990 South, Eden, ID 83325 USA. Requests must be received by November 28, 2019. All mail-in entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope, and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY PER MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUEST. By submitting e-mail address, you agree to receive promotional e-mails from Zatural.
- Finalist Drawing: On or about December 3, 2019, in Eden, Idaho, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for fifteen (15) finalists from among all eligible Purchase and Mail-in entries received during the entire Promotion Period. One entry will be the Grand Prize winner, four additional entries will be chosen as Runner-ups.
- Grand Prize & Runner-up Drawing: On or about November 3, 2019, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) finalist to be the Grand Prize Winner and four additional Runner-up entries. The process for random selection and the location of the Grand Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Grand Prize Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds of Winning:
One Grand Prize: Cruise for 2 with a value of $250 per person on Norwegian Cruise Lines* plus up to $300 per person in airfare with a total ARV of up to $1,100. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $1,100. Actual value of trip Grand Prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure as well as cruise chosen. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded and will be the responsibility of the winner.
Winner must complete the trip before May of 2020, or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. The trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at Winner's sole discretion. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between Winner's home and major closest airport, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are Winner's responsibility and must be paid by Winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation, or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
The winner is responsible for procuring adequate documentation for international travel if required, or personal travel insurance prior to departure if desired. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the Winner's parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
*Norwegian Cruise Line is not a sponsor and is not affiliated with this promotion/contest. All rights reserved.
Four Runner-up Prizes: The first Runner-up will receive a $300 Zatural Gift Card, the second Runner-up will receive a $200 Zatural Gift Card, the third Runner-up will receive a $100 Zatural Gift Card, and the fourth Runner-up will receive a $50 Zatural Gift Card.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) for any reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if Winner is a minor) will each be contacted by telephone, e-mail, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the Winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Sponsors' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the promotion, in the administration or execution of the promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this promotion, or if this promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this promotion. If the promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: To the maximum extent permitted by law, by participating in this promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes each entrant's (and his/her parent' s/legal guardian's if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Idaho or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho. By entering, entrants (and each entrant's parent or legal guardian if the entrant is a minor) irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Jerome, Idaho for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this promotion. These Official Rules are protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited. Corp. 2019 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event, there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners' List: To view the winners' list for this promotion, please visit http://zatural.com/CruiseGiveaway/winners. The winners' list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Third-Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this promotion do not sponsor or endorse this promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
- Sponsor: Zatural 1150 East 990 South, Eden, ID 83325 USA. Mail-in entries are accepted at this address.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Zatural 1150 East 990 South, Eden, ID 83325 USA. All comments, questions, and complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.