Organic castor body butter offers a concentrated, plant-based formula for healing and moisturizing skin.
Handcrafted in small batches and contains only the finest-quality organic castor oil and shea butter.
What is Castor oil?
Castor oil is derived from the seeds of the castor plant Ricinus communis. Castor oil is considered vegetable oil but should not be used for cooking. The castor plant grows primarily in Africa, South America, and India.
The best castor oil is produced by cold-pressing the seeds of the castor plant. Castor oil is not considered an edible oil, but some have used it as a natural laxative.
Castor oil is more commonly used as an ingredient in many cosmetics. Castor can assist in improving the appearance and health of the Skin, Hair, and Nails.
Castor oil Butter Benefits
Zatural Castor butter has amazing benefits for the skin. With concentrations of fatty acids and humectants, our castor butter will help seal moisture and prevent water loss through the skin.
Castor butter may also help increase wound healing by preventing open wounds from drying and stimulating cell growth.
Another great benefit is the anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce signs of acne or other irritated skin areas.
When applied topically, it supports a reduction in joint pain and inflammation. Castor is also known to contain anti-microbial properties that fight against bacteria and fungus.
Castor butter contains a biochemical agent called undecylenic acid, the key factor in fighting against fungal growth. Us castor oil on yeast infections, ringworm, toe fungus, and athlete's foot.
Castor butter benefits the hair and scalp in a few different ways. Castor oil naturally conditions hair and can help repair dry or damaged hair.
The fatty acids in this oil also assist in increasing flexibility or strengthening the hair shaft. Applying our Castor butter to your scalp will also help with a dry, flaky scalp. For curly or frizzy hair, try Black castor oil for better results.
Interested in trying a sample or trying samples of the other kinds of butter Zatural offers? Click here to view Zatural Sample Butter Set.
- Apply our castor butter mutch like you would any other cream or lotion.
- Scoop out a pea-size amount and melt the butter in your palm.
- Apply the melted butter liberally to areas of concern.
- Scoop out a dime-size amount and melt the butter in your palm.
- Spread the melted butter evenly through your fingers.
- Run the butter thoroughly through your hair and massage it into your scalp. You want your hair slightly damp with the butter.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it for about 1-2 hours.
- Remove cap and wash hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- Scoop out a pea-size amount of butter and melt in your palm.
- Dip Q-tip into the melted butter and apply the butter around the infected areas.
- Use daily for the best results until nails appear as desired.
Organic Castor Oil, Raw Shea Butter
Disclaimer: Containers are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top but contain the specified volume.
To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with, nor do they endorse this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER - The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- 1 Full Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- 2Parts of the plant used are Full Spectrum
- 3Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- 43rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- 53rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection
Great skin inflammation fighter.
I work in front of intense heat during the day. Have been using the Castor oil organic butter for over a year now. Applying small amount in the evening on the skin (face, hands etc) leaving it on for the night. I find it's a great skin inflammation fighter. Relieves the skin of redness leaving it looking and feeling inflammation free and very smooth.