At Zatural, we feel so strongly about giving back. Because of our amazing customers, we are blessed to be in a position to support those who are in need both locally and worldwide. Here are some of our favorite charities we love giving too.
Did You Know?
- Did you know that it is estimated that 40,920 women will die from breast cancer this year?
- Breast cancer is the second most common cause of death from cancer in women in the United States, after lung cancer.
- Currently, there are more than 3 million women living with breast cancer in the United States.
Join us as we team up together to do our part to fight this deadly disease.
- We are donating 10% of all our profits for the month of October to Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Have you ever wanted to win a golden ticket? We will be giving away 4 bottles that have pink labels, and on those pink labels, there will be a discount code for 25% off an entire order.
- If you want to donate right to the source you can go to https://www.breastcancer.org/
Africa Heartwood Project Tax System: These villages are required to set up a “tax” system to raise $100 before Africa Heartwood Project will build a well. They have to keep a log of all the money raised and the amount that each member in the village gave to the fund. Once this money is raised, then Africa Heartwood Project will start building the well. The village is required to save this $100 and are encouraged to continue to add to it so that they can use the money for repairs on the well. 100% of donations made to Africa Heartwood Project are used to bless the lives of many.
This project is near and dear to our family as our son-in-law represented our family in proudly serving our country. He was wounded and is 80% disabled. Through K9 Warriors, he has new life again. It is amazing what the Andy has added to his life. What an amazing charity and we are proud to be a part of this program.
This is a new and fairly small charity that is building beds like crazy. They have provided thousands of beds for children in need. Can you imagine sleeping on the floor night after night, sometimes without the warmth of any covers? All children deserve a safe, comfortable place to lay their heads. In Idaho and across the US, too many boys and girls go without a bed—or even a pillow—to sleep on. This can affect their happiness and their health.
That’s where Sleep in Heavenly Peace comes in. A group of volunteers dedicated to building, assembling and delivering top-notch bunk beds to children and families in need.