Zatural MCT oil, or medium-chain triglyceride oil, is a highly beneficial dietary supplement that has gained popularity in recent years. This oil is derived from the palm kernel and contains medium-length fatty acids that are easily digested and metabolized by the body.
MCT oil is often used as a natural source of energy and as a tool for weight loss. Because it is quickly metabolized by the liver, MCT oil is converted into ketones, which are used by the body as an alternative fuel source. This makes MCT oil a great option for those who are looking for a natural energy boost or who are following a ketogenic or low-carb diet.
Interested in trying other natural cooking oils that Zatural has to offer? Try Zatural's Cooking Oil Set.
MCT is easy to take and to add to almost any cooking or DIY recipe. Here is a list of our top suggestions.
- Add to coffee or tea: MCT oil is a popular addition to coffee or tea, as it can provide a natural energy boost without the crash associated with caffeine. Simply add a teaspoon or two of MCT oil to your morning beverage and stir well.
- Use as a cooking oil: MCT oil has a high smoke point, making it a great choice for cooking at high temperatures. Use it in place of vegetable oil or other cooking oils for a healthier, more nutritious option.
- Mix into smoothies: Adding MCT oil to your smoothies can provide an energy boost and help keep you full and satisfied. Simply blend a teaspoon or two of MCT oil into your favorite smoothie recipe.
- Take as a dietary supplement: MCT oil can be taken as a dietary supplement to support weight loss, boost energy levels, and improve cognitive function. Start with a small dose (such as a teaspoon) and gradually increase as needed.
- Use as a salad dressing: MCT oil can be used as a healthy and nutritious salad dressing. Simply mix it with vinegar, lemon juice, or your favorite herbs and spices to create a tasty and healthy dressing.
As with any dietary supplement, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare provider before using MCT oil. Additionally, be sure to choose a high-quality, organic MCT oil for the best results.
Do not exceed 3 TBSP per day unless otherwise directed by your physician. Store the bottle in a cool, dry place. This oil can withstand high-heat cooking of 450°F.
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Sourced From: India and the Philippines
- Recommended Usage Rate: 1%-100%
- Solubility: Soluble in oil.
- How to Store: Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: Containers are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top but contain the specified volume. Solvents are not used in the production of MCT oil. To the best of our knowledge, this product does not contain residual solvents.
Click here for the Certificate of Analysis
Click here for the Kosher certificate
Click here for the MCT oil processing process
To comply with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with, nor do they endorse, this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER - The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- 1 Full Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- 2Parts of the plant used are Full Spectrum
- 3Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- 43rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- 53rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection
Love all your products. This ones a winner too! Thank you for your integrity and amazing service!
Crystal clear and suits all purposes. Because it is food grade, I leave it on the kitchen counter for a quick spritz into pans, the dog's food, and as a hand moisturizer.
I like this oil
I like this oil! I add essential oils to it and use it on my face and hands daily. Much less oily than other oils I've used for this purpose.
I love it in my black coffee
My wife found this to be best available
My wife swears by this coconut oil. Consequently, all the re-orders.