Zatural’s Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil Recipes,help add this superfood to your diet! In just 1 Tablespoon you receive 8 grams of Omega-6, 2.5 grams of Omega-3, Zero Trans Fat, Zero Cholesterol, & 10% of the daily recommended intake for Vitamin E!
Check out some of my favorite Hemp Oil Recipes that are sure to please everyone who tries them!
Zatural’s Hemp Oil Popcorn
- Serves-Small to Large groups
- Prep time- Less than 10 minutes
- Pop desired amount of PopCorn
- Apply desired amount of Zatural Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil
- Salt to taste.
Zatural’s Hemp Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Serves-1 Cup of Dressing
- Prep time- 8-12 Hours
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Thyme
- ¾ cup Zatural Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Be sure to top off your salad with our high protein Hemp Hearts. Nutty taste and so nutritious! Remove and enjoy this Hemp Oil Recipes!
- Mix ingredients together and store in refrigerator for 8-12 Hours
Zatural Hemp Salsa
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 Fresh large Tomatoes (diced)
- ¾ cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Jalapeno Pepper (minced)
- ¾ red onion (diced)
- 2¼ Cloves Garlic (finely minced)
- 1¼ TBSP fresh squeezed Lemon juice
- 3 TBSP Zatural Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil
- Directions: Softly mix all ingredients together and enjoy this Hemp Oil Recipes!! Add Salt & Pepper to taste. Keep Refrigerated.
Zatural Hemp Guacamole
- Prep Time- 10 Minutes
- 3 Medium Sized Avocados
- 8oz of Zatural Hemp Salsa (recipe above)
- 1 TBSP Zatural Hemp Hearts
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- ½ TBSP Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Directions: Mash 3 Avocados with fork to desired consistency. Mix in remaining ingredients. Remove and enjoy this Hemp Heart Recipes!
- Keep Stored in Refrigerator
Zatural Hemp Salmon
- Prep Time-30 Minutes
- 2 Fresh Fillets of Salmon
- ½ TBSP Zatural Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil
- 1 TBSP Zatural Hemp Hearts
- ¾ TBSP Honey
- ½ TBSP Tamari Sauce
- 1 Tsp Tahini Paste
- ½ TBSP red wine vinegar
- ½ Tsp Ginger root (minced)
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Desired amount of Lemon Juice
- Directions: Preheat oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit. Line pan with tin foil. Mix ingredients together and apply to Salmon Fillets. Cook 4-6 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove and enjoy this Hemp Oil Recipes!
For educational purposes only
FDA DISCLAIMER – The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.