Zatural's blend of Apple Cider Vinegar and CBD is the must-have product for every home. Each of these two ingredients has immense health benefits, and together they create the ultimate wellness supplement.
Each bottle contains 4 oz of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1,500 mg of CBD. With every 4 mL serving, you will get Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) and 50 mg of pure CBD. This bottle includes a convenient dropper with mL measurements.
Click here to learn more about Apple Cider Vinegar.
Click here to learn more about CBD oil Benefits.
Shake the bottle gently well to mix the contents. Take 4 mL of ACV+CBD directly or mix with 8oz of water, juice, or smoothie. ACV+CBD can be incorporated into recipes and cooking.
Warning: If you are taking diabetic medication or insulin, you should avoid using apple cider vinegar. These drugs lower your blood sugar level, and if combined with ACV, they could cause those levels to get too low.
CBD Honey-Garlic Chicken
- 4 - Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup - CBD Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar + CBD
- 1 tbsp - Soy Sauce
- 2 lbs - Chicken Breasts w/ skin
- 1/2 tsp - Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp - Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup - Sesame Seed
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F.
- Finely chop 4 cloves garlic and place in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup Raw CBD Honey, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar + CBD, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and whisk to combine.
- Season 2 lbs chicken breasts with 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Heat a large cast-iron or oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add the chicken, skin-side down (work in batches if needed to not overcrowd the pan) and cook until the fat is rendered and the skin is golden-brown and crisp 6 to 8 minutes.
- Flip the chicken so that it is skin-side up (return all the chicken to the pan if seared in batches). Pour the honey-garlic sauce over the chicken. Place the skillet in the oven and roast for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and spoon the sauce from the pan back over the chicken. Continue roasting until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, 15 to 17 minutes more for breasts. Serve drizzled with the pan sauce and sprinkle Sesame Seeds.
To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER - The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- 1 Full Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- 2Parts of the plant used are Full Spectrum
- 3Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- 43rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- 53rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection
Use daily for heartburn
Has been working great for my heartburn. Will continue to use. It works well with water but I prefer adding to a juice.