Zatural's CBD Quick Relief Roll-On is doctor-formulated for everyday use. Quick Relief may provide all the benefits you'd expect from the Cannabis** plant when applied to joints, the temple, the back of the neck, the bottom of the feet, the wrist, and more.
- Quick Relief Roll-On is also ideal for the on-the-go.
- Quick Relief Roll-On is easy to carry in your bag or pocket.
- Quick Relief Roll-On essential oil blend is the perfect combination of natural ingredients and is intensified by the power of CBD.
- Quick Relief Roll-On may support comfort levels.
As is the case with our other award-winning products, the CBD Quick Relief Roll-On is sourced from organically grown CBD on U.S. cannabis hemp farms.
With the aim being to deliver focused results:
- Gentle massaging action with the CBD Quick Relief Roll-On may assist with sore muscles in localized areas
- The roll-on provides a robust 7000mg of our pure hemp in a refreshing CBD-infused essential oil blend that may offer temporary support as well as improved calmness and relaxation.
- Light massaging action when applying the CBD Quick Relief Roll-On may aid general muscle stiffness and discomfort. This is a wonderful doctor-formulated topical CBD roll-on with hemp phytochemicals for those who live an active lifestyle.
- This CBD Quick Relief Roll-On has our older demographic customers raving about the benefits it has provided them with discomfort.
CBD QUICK RELIEF ROLL-ON VS CBD HOT CREAM
CBD Quick Relief Roll-On application is intended for smaller areas of the body, such as the wrist, knuckles, temple, back of the neck, etc., while the hot cream can be applied in larger applications. CBD interacts with the body's endocannabinoid system, which targets numerous receptors in various nervous and muscle systems. Our unique CBD Hot Cream or CBD Quick Relief Roll-On formula delivers the CBD extract that may provide support and balance via the "influx" of CBD to the specific area at the site of application.
Shop Zatural online now and experience the difference high-quality CBD Hot Cream can make.
BENEFITS OF CBD QUICK RELIEF ROLL-ON (7000mg hemp)
Whether you're a cyclist, surfer, rock climber, professional hot yoga guru, or an elderly person suffering from discomfort, you may know that CBD could offer a wide range of benefits.
While traditional oral CBD oil may also provide an array of benefits, our CBD Quick Relief Roll-On is geared specifically for topical application after intense, rigorous athletic activity or any joint, muscle, or other discomforts. Help your body and mind stay focused and feeling good - no matter what your preferred activity is.
- Crossfit athletes
- Weight training
- And much, much more...
Furthermore, the potential benefits of CBD topicals may allow you to experience the effects of the active cannabidiol extract without waiting for the potentially lengthy process that comes along with using standard oral tinctures. And of course, the refreshing, invigorating effects of the essential oil infusion may provide an element of comfort and support. Experience the Zatural difference that quality CBD topical may provide.
With high levels of infused professional-grade CBD, CBD Quick Relief Roll-On is formulated to power through and support comfort levels. After a long day of strenuous exercise or short workouts, applying Zatural's CBD Quick Relief may target areas of discomfort.
Doctor-formulated blend of Broad spectrum CBD oil, infused with our proprietary blend of essential oils to intensify the recovery benefits.
About Zatural's CBD Quick Relief Roll-On
- All-natural with no additives or preservatives
- Easy Roll-On Application
- High milligrams of CBD
- Therapeutic Essential Oils Blend may assist with warming and increased circulation
- Made from non-GMO American Hemp plants
- Freshly sourced from farms in Colorado, USA
- 100% Organically grown; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers
- Doctor Formulated
- THC has been removed
Roll onto the palm or back of the hand to lubricate the glass roller. Apply as often as desired.
Hemp Oil**, C02 Extracted Broad Spectrum* CBD Oil 200mg, Essential Oils: Peppermint, Clove Bud, Laurel Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Cassia, Ginger Root C02, Chamomile German, Juniper Berry, Thyme Thymol, Wintergreen, Camphor, Pine Scots.
Frequently Asked Question
What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy has been around for thousands of years, with various oils of plants being used for natural therapies. What makes up these oils is a compound called terpene, which houses the scent of each oil.
How does aromatherapy work?
Smelling something triggers a response in the receptors inside of your nose. This sends a signal to your brain, which activates the olfactory cortex: AKA that part of your mind that recognizes the smell. Have you ever smelled something and had a memory of something? That’s another part of this process. This is how aromatherapy works. Certain smells can help you relax, boost your mood, and ease stress, along with many other benefits.
Why do you put CBD with essential oils?
CBD Aromatherapy is starting to be a useful new trend. CBD has also gained much popularity for its various benefits for people and pets, and essential oils are known worldwide for their therapeutic properties. Cannabinoids Your body has a system of receptors called the endocannabinoid system. This system is throughout your whole body and your brain and responds to cannabidiol, or CBD, which is why your body responds to CBD as a natural remedy for many conditions. When CBD binds to those receptors, it may trigger a balancing response in your body.*
What are terpenes?
What makes essential oils (and CBD) smell are compounds called terpenes. A plant such as lavender or eucalyptus typically only has 1 or 2 distinct terpenes, which is why the scents of those plants is also different. When you look at a plant like cannabis, there are over 100 terpenes that can also be used to create an essential oil.
How will CBD essential oils benefit me?
There are various ways to receive benefits: you can massage them into your skin, put them in a diffuser, and even spray them onto your pillow before bed.* Zatural’s new line of CBD Infused Essential Oils will offer many options so that you can find a natural solution to assist with stress, mood, rest, and more…
What CBD essential oil products does Zatural offer?
Great question! Our list continues to grow, but for now, we have:
1. pure, undiluted oils that are great to diffuse and smell directly out of the bottle or to put on a pillow at night.
2. roll-on that is diluted with hemp or MCT oil. These can be applied directly to the skin.
3. bath bombs, who doesn’t love a bath to boost the immune, help you sleep, calm your stress, or boost your mood?
Can I use too many CBD essential oils?
We don’t think so, but it may be different for each person. We recommend: diffusing until you see results, applying external until you feel effects, and soaking in the tub for 20 minutes or more.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER -The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- *Broad Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- **Parts of the plant used are Seeds and Stock
- ***Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- ****3rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- *****3rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection