Zatural's Hempy Tahiti Butter is a royal treatment for all skin types. It has a soft and fluffy texture that makes it irresistible. It absorbs quickly and thoroughly. Your skin will feel so soft immediately after one use without feeling greasy. Excellent for hand and body moisturizing.
Many describe Hempy Tahiti Butter as rich and luxurious
Others described it as a frosting, rather than butter that felt smooth, whipped, and thick. Some say it smells good enough to eat. One thing for sure, they all agreed it feels fabulous on the skin.
"Hempy Tahiti Butter feels like an invisible layer of moisture on the skin, as though it were a velvet glove."
Six Super Star Ingredients
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant that offers many benefits and is suited for all skin types, mainly dry, damaged, broken, sensitive, and irritated skin. It's known to provide anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing, anti-itch qualities for the skin.The vitamins in Aloe Barbadensis (aloe) consist of antioxidants A, C, and E and thiamine, riboflavin, B12, choline, and folic acid. Aloe consists of various minerals as well, including iron, chromium, zinc, copper, manganese, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium. It is probably most known for its skin hydrating properties. And it is also lightweight on the skin.
- Hemp Oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help balance out oily skin, hydrate it, and regulate the skin's oil production. One of the omega-6 fatty acids that hemp oil contains is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a potent anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation. In addition to moisturizing and soothing the skin, hemp oil has anti-aging properties. Hemp oil may help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and assist with other signs of skin aging.
- Ylang Ylang is known as an aphrodisiac; it may ease the mind, release nervous tension. It assists the whole body to relax. Ylang Ylang is also used to help retain moisture in the skin.
- Orange Sweet or more commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. Orange sweet is also known as the "happy oil".
- Isopropyl Myristate is a naturally occurring fatty acid that assists with conditioning the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative found naturally in green tea.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Consistency: Medium-Heavy
- Cautions: External use only
Apply a small amount on hands and body. Use daily for best results. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Deionized Water, Hemp Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
To be in compliance with U.S. government rules and regulations, we do not make any medical claims regarding our products. This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any product.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
FDA DISCLAIMER - The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Individual results may vary. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- 1 Full Spectrum may not contain every Cannabinoid found in Hemp. THC removed.
- 2Parts of the plant used are Full Spectrum
- 3Natural Flavor is 100% Hemp Seed Oil and CBD. Flavored options do contain added flavors and sweeteners
- 43rd party lab tests are provided with a detailed breakdown
- 53rd party lab tests provided. THC removed to a below limit of detection
Tahiti Butter hand and body
Love the light scent and it does help a lot to keep my hands soft and not chapped.
I put this on my entire body… it helps keep my skin moisturizer plus it smells amazing!!!
Hempy Tahiti Butter | Hand and Body
It made your skin feel so smooth and hydrated
Hempy Tahiti Butter
I have eczema on my fingers and thumbs of both hands year round. My dermatologist gave me a prescription ointment and an OTC cream to use. I decided to try the Hempy Tahiti Butter to see how it would work, and I am so happy it is working very well to clear the eczema up!
honest? please read to understand...
I only gave this 4☆ because *I* PERSONALLY don't like the "Tahiti" scent(I had recieved it as my free gift & ALSO ordered the full size-never opened the full).. THAT now out of the way- PLEASE read on..I called customer service & explained the situation, I LOVED the "Pumpkin"(see my review there!)& the "Tahiti" CREAM works just as nicely- it's just the SCENT I don't like-so NOW what to do? (I don't own a printer to make a label to send it back!!)they agreed to exchange the unused jar for my favorite Pumpkin (still in stock at the time!!) AND send a return label so I could return the "Tahiti" within a certain amount of time (or be charged).. How cool are the Zatural Crew??!? & again, I HAVE to stress, THE CREAM DOES WORK AMAZINGLY WELL, it's just MY scent preference that lost the one☆...My Twins actually LIKED it! (Funny, but they KNEW IMMEDIATELY it wasn't "my scent style" tho & wasn't something I would be able to handle on one of THEM either..LOL!!) PLEASE try ALL the scents in ALL the styles!! Zatural is good to it's customers & will work with you- just ASK before you buy!! They have ALL good products!! Tho I may not buy "Tahiti", I WILL say, it works well & WOULD promote it to ANYONE that likes "that" type of scent!! They wouldn't be loosing out!!