Cannabinoid isolates are a new and exciting topic in the CBD market because they provide an easy way to experience focused, therapeutic results. Isolates only contain one cannabinoid, making it the most versatile cannabinoid product. Four of the most common isolates available today are:
- CBD Isolate - most often used to assist with general health and wellness*
CBD stands for "cannabidiol" and is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. It has been shown to support your body's naturally occurring endocannabinoid levels, allowing the ECS to function properly by regulating mood, appetite, memory, digestion, respiration, perceived sensations of pain and stress, and sleep.*
- CBN Isolate - most often used to assist with sleep*
- CBN stands for "cannabinol" and is another cannabinoid found in small concentrations in the hemp plant. This isolate is most often sold as a sleep aid. Anecdotal evidence shows CBN could be a powerful sedative when taken in large doses.* This cannabinoid is most similar to THC but without the psychoactive effect.
CBG Isolate fir stress - most often used to assist with everyday stress*
- CBG stands for “cannabigerol.” This is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid of the hemp plant that assists our brain and nervous system when experiencing stress or anxiety.* CBG is also found to support inflammation reduction.* One interesting fact about CBG is that CBGA (the acidic form of CBG) is the precursor to several other cannabinoids. As it breaks down, it forms CBG, CBD, CBC, and THC.
CBC Isolate - most often used to assist with pain*
- CBC stands for “cannabichromene.” This powerful cannabinoid found in the hemp plant is highly effective when targeting the perception of pain found in our body's nervous system and organs.*
With cannabinoid isolates, the possibilities are endless! Because isolates are tasteless and odorless, they can be added to almost any recipe. In this blog post, we provide three easy recipes that you can try today to experience the benefits of cannabinoid isolates.
Hint: All isolates in these recipes can be swapped out for any isolate of your choosing, depending on your individual needs.
CBC Isolate + Hempy Body Butter
Follow the steps below to turn your favorite lotion or cream into a therapeutic topical with CBC Isolate.
- Determine what dosage works best for you.
- If you haven't used a cannabinoid topical before, it's best to start small and increase if needed. Most 8 oz cannabinoid topicals start with 1000 mg, but some go up to a stronger dose of 2000 mg.
- Using a small food scale, measure your desired dosage of CBC Isolate.
- Gently pour the isolate into your jar of lotion or cream.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Apply to areas of pain and discomfort.
Note: Isolates incorporate best in temperatures above 75 degrees F.
CBD Isolate + Smoothie Bowl
Follow the steps below for a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of CBD Isolate.
Determine what dosage works best for you.
- If you have taken CBD before, this will be the dosage that you take daily. We recommend starting with 5-10 mg for new users and then increasing as needed to achieve the desired effects.
- Using a small food scale, measure your desired dosage of CBD Isolate.
- Combine CBD Isolate, frozen mixed berries, banana, honey, and milk in a blender and blend until liquid.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings if desired.
CBG Isolate + Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Follow the steps below to turn yummy no-bake cookies into a therapeutic treatment with CBG Isolate!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 and ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Determine your desired dosage.
- For this recipe, it's best to determine your dosage based on the dosage per cookie. For example, if you want 25mg of CBG Isolate per cookie, and this recipe makes 24 cookies, you will want 600mg of CBG Isolate total.
- EX: 25mg of CBG Isolate per cookie
- x 24 cookies
- = 600mg of CBG Isolate total
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until completely melted and beginning to boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 1 minute with no whisking.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and CBG Isolate until combined.
- Stir in oats and salt.
- Allow the dough to sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop dough 1 TBSP at a time onto a lined baking sheet.
- Flatten if desired.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
Note: It makes about 24 cookies.
Why buy from Zatural?
At Zatural, our customers come first. Our mission is to help increase the standard of health through natural means. All of our products are natural, organically grown, and handcrafted. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee that allows you to return your product for a full refund if you are not satisfied.
*FDA DISCLAIMER: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
Comments will be approved before showing up.