3 Easy Cannabinoid Isolate Recipes
Looking to explore the fascinating world of cannabinoids? Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a curious newcomer, these three easy cannabinoids isolate recipes will captivate your taste buds and provide a delightful experience.
Cannabinoid isolates are pure, concentrated forms of specific cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, offering many potential benefits. From tasty treats to soothing beverages, these recipes offer a simple and enjoyable way to incorporate cannabinoids into your culinary adventures.
Prepare to embark on a journey of flavor and relaxation as we unveil these delectable creations.
What Cannabinoid Isolates can you cook with?
Cannabinoid isolates offer a versatile range of options for culinary experimentation. There are over 100 cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, but there are only a few prominent options to cook with.
The most popular cannabinoid isolate used in cooking is CBD isolate, which contains pure cannabidiol. CBD isolate can be easily incorporated into various dishes, such as baked goods, desserts, and savory meals.
Additionally, THC isolates, which contain pure tetrahydrocannabinol, can create potent edibles or infuse oils and butters. Other cannabinoid isolates, such as CBG (cannabigerol) or CBN (cannabinol) isolates, can also be utilized to enhance different recipes and explore their unique therapeutic properties.
With the availability of various cannabinoid isolates, there are endless possibilities to infuse your culinary creations with these remarkable compounds.
What are the benefits of each cannabinoid?
As mentioned above, there are a few cannabinoids you might consider adding to your recipes to add special lingering benefits that go beyond just yummy flavor. Let's dive into the benefits that each cannabinoid has to offer.
CBD Isolate - most often used to assist with general health and wellness*
CBD stands for "cannabidiol" and is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. It has been shown to support your body's naturally occurring endocannabinoid levels, allowing the ECS to function properly. CBD may aid by assisting in regulating mood, appetite, memory, digestion, respiration, perceived sensations of discomfort, and sleep.*
CBN Isolate< - most often used to assist with sleep*
CBN stands for "cannabinol" and is another cannabinoid found in small concentrations in the cannabis plant. This isolate is most often sold as a sleep aid. Anecdotal evidence shows CBN could be a powerful sedative when taken in large doses.* This cannabinoid is most similar to THC but without the psychoactive effect.
CBG Isolate - most often used to assist with mental health and worry*
CBG stands for “cannabigerol.” This is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid of the hemp plant that assists our brain and nervous system when experiencing elevated mood levels and worry.* CBG is also found to assist in reducing swelling.*
One interesting fact about CBG is that CBGA (the acidic form of CBG) is the precursor to several other cannabinoids. As it breaks down, it forms CBN, CBD, CBC, and THC.
CBC Isolate - most often used to assist with discomfort and swelling*
CBC stands for “cannabichromene.” This powerful cannabinoid found in the hemp plant is highly effective when targeting the perception of pain found in our body's nervous system and organs.*
With cannabinoid isolates, the possibilities are endless! Because isolates are tasteless and odorless, they can be added to almost any recipe. In this blog post, we provide three easy recipes you can try today to experience the benefits of cannabinoid isolates.
Hint: All isolates in these recipes can be swapped out for any isolate you choose, depending on your individual needs.
CBC Isolate + Hempy Body Butter
Follow the steps below to turn your favorite lotion or cream into a therapeutic topical with CBC Isolate.
- Determine what dosage works best for you.
- If you haven't used a cannabinoid topical before, it's best to start small and increase if needed. Most 8 oz cannabinoid topicals start with 1000 mg, but some go up to a stronger dose of 2000 mg.
- Using a small food scale, measure your desired dosage of CBC Isolate.
- Gently pour the isolate into your jar of lotion or cream.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Apply to areas of pain and discomfort.
Note: Isolates incorporate best in temperatures above 75 degrees F.
CBD Isolate + Smoothie Bowl
Follow the steps below for a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of CBD Isolate.
- CBD Isolate
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 small banana
- 1 TBSP Zatural Raw CBD Honey
- ½ cup - 1 cup milk
- Toppings (optional)
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- Hemp hearts
- Raw CBD Honey
Determine what dosage works best for you.
- If you have taken CBD before, this will be the dosage that you take daily. We recommend starting with 5-10 mg for new users and then increasing as needed to achieve the desired effects.
- Using a small food scale, measure your desired dosage of CBD Isolate.
- Combine CBD Isolate, frozen mixed berries, banana, honey, and milk in a blender and blend until liquid.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings if desired.
CBG Isolate + Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Follow the steps below to turn yummy no-bake cookies into a therapeutic treatment with CBG Isolate!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 and ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Determine your desired dosage.
- For this recipe, it's best to determine your dosage based on the dosage per cookie. For example, if you want 25mg of CBG Isolate per cookie, and this recipe makes 24 cookies, you will want 600mg of CBG Isolate total.
- EX: 25mg of CBG Isolate per cookie
- x 24 cookies
- = 600mg of CBG Isolate total
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until completely melted and beginning to boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 1 minute with no whisking.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and CBG Isolate until combined.
- Stir in oats and salt.
- Allow the dough to sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop dough 1 TBSP at a time onto a lined baking sheet.
- Flatten if desired.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
Note: It makes about 24 cookies.
Sum it Up!
To sum it up, exploring the world of cannabinoids through cooking opens up a realm of possibilities. With various cannabinoid isolates available, such as CBD, THN, CBG, and CBC, you can create a wide range of recipes that cater to different needs and preferences.
Each cannabinoid isolate brings unique benefits, from promoting general wellness to assisting with sleep, mental health, discomfort, and more.
Whether you choose to infuse your favorite body butter with CBC isolate, blend a refreshing smoothie bowl with CBD isolate, or whip up tasty peanut butter no-bake cookies with CBG isolate, the versatility of cannabinoid isolates allows you to incorporate them seamlessly into your culinary creations.
So, unleash your creativity, embark on this flavorful journey, and enjoy the delightful benefits of cooking with cannabinoid isolates.
Why buy from Zatural?
At Zatural, our customers come first. Our mission is to help increase the standard of health through natural means. All of our products are natural, organically grown, and handcrafted. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee allowing you to return your product for a full refund if you are unsatisfied.
*FDA DISCLAIMER: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.